[Asterisk-Users] :"Sound Recording Overrun"?

buffalo at icarus.yml.com buffalo at icarus.yml.com
Tue Sep 14 12:02:12 MST 2004

Greetings,

I've just gotten asterisk working such that it will accept incoming calls
and play the "demo" recording (from "make demo") during the install.

However, on the console of the machine asterisk is running on, I'm getting
"sound recording overrun" errors.

The only other indicator I'm getting is from the asterisk "messages" file,
"Sep 14 14:40:58 WARNING[1110678320]: Failed to write frame"

Can anyone tell me what problem might be indicated here?

TIA for any suggestion/hints/pointers,

--Duncan