[Asterisk-Users] Detecting DTMF tones

San Singhania san at lantone.com.sg
Tue Sep 14 10:52:56 MST 2004

Hello everyone,

I am having big problems trying to detect dtmf tones while a IVR prompt is playing on zap channels. Sometimes the detection only starts 4-5 seconds into the prompts. Other times it works very well for the 1st few calls and then starts having problems. And most times it also does not detect all digits, eg when 123 is keyed in, it may detect 23 or 2 or 3, but never the complete string.

Can someone help me with this? I am in Singapore so I dont know if its a localisation issue. Also I have relexdtmf on and my rxgain and txgain on zap channels are set to 0 so i dont think thats the problem.

Help is most appreciated as I cannot go on with Asterisk if this function does not work :(

Thanks

San