[Asterisk-Users] OH323 Trunking

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at ritstele.com
Tue Sep 14 05:30:27 MST 2004

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:

> From what I can tell when I place an outbound call from
> Asterisk it always tries to use the first registered H323
> alias...
> My dial plan in extensions just says Dial(OH323.....)

Unlees the gatekeeper rejects multiple calls from Asterisk,
there's no need for multiple aliases. Just setting the correct
caller ID should be enough.

Does the H.323 channel register itself as an endpoint or as
a gateway? I think the easiest solution would be to register
itself as a gateway.

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Scheepmakersstraat 11      3011 VH Rotterdam