[Asterisk-Users] PABX & VOIP Gateway

Craig Foley craig.foley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:58:04 MST 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:23:54 +1000, Phil Stevens
<phil.stevens at cydn.com.au> wrote:

> >I don't quite understand what you need Austel compliance for if all you
> want to do is link to a PBX. You don't need Austel >approval for that,
> only if you connect directly to Telstra.
>
> Can anyone please confirm this?

If I've read your first post correctly, then you want your PBX users
to be able to dial out through a VOIP gateway to a VOIP provider?  In
that case, I don't see what your software VOIP system has to do with
Telstra?

If your software PBX was being used to dial out through ISDN, then
that would be a different story.

Cheers,
Craig.