[Asterisk-Users] Galaxy Voice Release with RC2

Kevin Asterisk at gtcus.com
Mon Sep 13 20:57:26 MST 2004

As a follow up to this post of the problem that I was unable to receive
inbound calls with Galaxy Voice. I had recently upgraded to asterisk RC2
when the problem started.  I downgraded back to a May release of the CVS
and things work fine.  Not sure if this is of interest to the
contributors of the RC2 code but I also had the same problem on another
box with RC2 and Galaxy Voice.