[Asterisk-Users] Aasterisk SIP<->SIP No audio

Larry Shields LJ.Shields at Verizon.net
Mon Sep 13 19:26:42 MST 2004

If you are running a software based firewall on either client be sure to
open the correct ports (or disable if possible).  I ran into a similar
problem after I upgraded my WinXP Pro clients to SP2 which turns on the FW
by default.  My X-LITE clients would initiate a call... But no audio.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of dev gnu
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 9:08 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Aasterisk SIP<->SIP No audio

Hello,

I am an * beginner and trying to get SIP-SIP configuration work. Everything
is fine but no audio.

I am using Asterisk RC2 and the SIP clients are XLite softphones.

The error message i am getting is

Attempting native bridge of SIP/X and SIP/Y.

I am trying to follow the guidelines from the Onlamp article by John todd.

Every help will put me step ahead.

Thanks all.
Dev

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: