[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID "forwarded" to analog phone?

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at macp.eti.br
Mon Sep 13 11:17:41 MST 2004

US/Canada caller id can be forwarded between FXO to FXS devices.
On call waiting, I believe you need this: When I'm on my FXS and need to flash
the FXO device, I do flash then *0 on my phone. Works like a charm for me, I
use an asterisk behind another PBX, so when I need to transfer a call coming
from the other PBX to another extension on the same PBX, I do flash, *0 then
dial the extension number on the other PBX I need to transfer to.

Marcelo