[Asterisk-Users] Server load capabilities

C. David Kading cd at northwind.biz
Mon Sep 13 11:06:42 MST 2004

I Have addressed the scaling issue, according to one of the test cases I
read, a single server should be capable of handling 50 concurrent voice
calls. My main concern is its ability to run 15 different instances of * for
15 different customers simultaneously. Each client site should be able
manage only their own connections and clients.

CD Kading
Northwind Computers, Inc.
cd at northwind.biz
208.424.0125