[Asterisk-Users] Simple Caller-ID match and block and/or play voice file saying you're calling too much or don't call!

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Mon Sep 13 07:33:26 MST 2004

Ironic, Im just working on something similar myself, you can either use the appropriately named ex-girlfriend feature or I use GotoIf statements to match the caller id and maybe a timer or something to route to another context.

; note page search in girlfriend
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20config%20extensions.conf

; note page search on CALLERIDNUM
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+GotoIf

; found this too but havent used it
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20cmd%20SetGroup

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Finley [mailto:jfinley at prcontrol.com]
Sent: 13 September 2004 16:23
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Simple Caller-ID match and block and/or play
voice file saying you're calling too much or don't call!

The subject says it all.  A couple of my sons have very annoying friends
that tend to call ALOT.  I usually don't like to answer the phone but
these kids keep calling back with in 2 minutes of calling.  I'm sure
someone else has this problem and maybe using * to do a callerID match
and block?  Even add logic that if they called so many times in an hour?
  Or in my case, make it a month....

Joe

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: