[Asterisk-Users] Simple Caller-ID match and block and/or play voice file saying you're calling too much or don't call!

Joseph Finley jfinley at prcontrol.com
Mon Sep 13 07:22:57 MST 2004

The subject says it all.  A couple of my sons have very annoying friends
that tend to call ALOT.  I usually don't like to answer the phone but
these kids keep calling back with in 2 minutes of calling.  I'm sure
someone else has this problem and maybe using * to do a callerID match
and block?  Even add logic that if they called so many times in an hour?
  Or in my case, make it a month....

Joe