[Asterisk-Users] Final Help on setting up x100p

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Sep 12 12:14:37 MST 2004

Of course.  The X100P is designed for connecting to phone lines.  Your
only issue with SIP will be if the Asterisk server is behind NAT.

On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 14:01, Jerry Rasmussen wrote:
> I am new to this as well and I want to be 100 % sure.  I can, using only
> a x100p card, have an advanced Voicemail server that will answer my PSTN
> line and use it as a SIP server.  I am trying to learn * in hopes that I
> can convince my company to use it one day.

          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows
upgrades can NOT be deducted as a gambling loss."