[Asterisk-Users] Leading '0's and what do 'pri_dialplan', 'pridialplan' and 'prilocaldialplan' in zapata.conf do?

David asterisk at startupanywhere.org
Sun Sep 12 10:52:06 MST 2004

According to the docs, these settings apply to certain switches like isdn which may
explain why it works for Nick.  Why is it necessary to use the stripmsd=0 for my
tdm400 to dial out properly?  Otherwise, every first digit is stripped whether its a
0, 1, 7 or whatever on local and long distance calls.

David