[Asterisk-Users] Can't get ChanSpy to work

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 12 03:01:27 MST 2004

Hi Patrick,

Nice to see you got this working.

I am a bit confused as to how this works. In particular I am trying to
understand, if I had say 10 active sip calls (I am particularly interested
in sip), how do I specify which one I one I want to listen into.

Idealy I would like to have the ability to specify the extention that I want
to listen into, is that possible?

I will greatly appreciate your feedback

Umar