[Asterisk-Users] Voice from one call carried on to next call

Thor Atle Rustad thor.rustad at hotpop.com
Sun Sep 12 01:05:15 MST 2004

I have set up asterisk with an ISDN card using i4l. When I place a call
 from ISDN to a SIP client, there is about a one-second delay from a word
is spoken to it is heard at the other end. The funny thing, is that the
last second or so of each call is saved somewhere in the depths of
Asterisk and then played back at the beginning of the next call.

I have read it is a known problem, can someone please guide me to the
solution?

Thor