[Asterisk-Users] FWD

Steve Maroney steve at stevenet.net
Sat Sep 11 12:08:50 MST 2004

Hey guys,

I have most of my problem fixed. It was a really simple fix ... Answer().
But I have an excuse for overlooking that. When an incoming call came in
from FWD, the only priority i had was to dial one of my extensions. When
that happend, I heard a half of a ring.

I did enjoy having all those incoming calls. Thanks !!!

Steve Maroney
FWD 474538