[Asterisk-Users] FWD

Steve Maroney steve at stevenet.net
Sat Sep 11 09:29:37 MST 2004

Im trying to get IAX to work between my * and FWD. I activated my iax2
account on iax.fwdnet.net and I get the output:

"Registered to '65.39.205.121', who sees us as 68.14.203.254:4569"

when I start asterisk. I tried used the Call Me tool on fwdnet.net but I
dont get any calls even though the Call Me tool says everything looks ok.

Can someone call my FWD number and just leave me a message if i dont
answer.

FWD Number is 474538. My * box is configured to ring one of my extentions.

Thank you,
Steve Maroney