[Asterisk-Users] Virtual queue member

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 00:49:14 MST 2004

I don't really see how that's possible with the current Queue setup. I
don't see why you couldn't use AGI or an app to query a callback table
and orginate the call back and connect it to an available agent.

I'm curious on this as well so feel free to contact me offlist. I'm
going to add it to 1 of my asterisk concepts to work thru.

-- William