[Asterisk-Users] SIP on Handhelds

Matt Gibson gibson at experthost.com
Fri Sep 10 16:14:31 MST 2004

If you're not opposed to running linux the sharp zaurus 6100 has 802.11b
built in

http://www.sharpusa.com/products/TypeLanding/0,1056,112,00.html

and there's a client available to connect to iax on voip-info.org. I
know you asked for SIP, but.. this is all that's avail i can find :)

http://www.kauss.org/Stephan/ziaxphone/

matt