[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 dropping call?

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Fri Sep 10 12:19:37 MST 2004

On 9 Sep 2004 at 15:35, paul at freestylenetworks.com wrote:

> I am using CVS-HEAD-08/29/04-22:41:39
>
> I have notransfer=yes in my iax.conf
>
> I have been on the phone most of the day...dropped twice so far.
>

> Paul Seniuk

My wife has been complaining about the same thing (also after a cvs
update).  My problem is on FXO->FXS and vice versa calls though, no
IAX.  I have since increased busycount from 6 to 8 which seems to be
working at the moment, I'll post again if it resurfaces.

I posted to the -dev list the other night (although I was a little
drunk) about whether the busydetect code recognizes the cadences as
well as the tone.  Reason being that there are definitely not 6 x
busy length tones being played that would cause it to be hung
up...not even one.  I think (without looking at the code) that what
it is doing is looking for the tone and increasing a var.

Cheers,

Matt Riddell
http://www.sineapps.com