[Asterisk-Users] sip.conf from mysql

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Fri Sep 10 10:44:29 MST 2004

Hi,
 First of all thank you Matthew, Nicolas and Ryan for your response.
 I would like to get information like context, mailbox, callgroup, pickupgroup, codecs... also nat! If I make the substitution of the text file i wouldn't like to miss information in the process.

 retrieve_sip_conf_from_mysql.pl seems to be a good B plan. I will have to recharge sip.conf manually but.. If this is the way, I will follow it. Anyway if plan A works with user and password, Why it can't work with the rest of parameters??

 I'll continue my work on Monday.
 Have a nice weekend!
  Victor.