[Asterisk-Users] sip.conf from mysql

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 08:25:23 MST 2004

Hello,

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:49:43 -0500, Matthew Boehm <mboehm at cytelcom.com> wrote:
> What more information? Are you talking about mailbox, nat, etc..all those
> other options for SIP phones? I want to do SIP from database as well but
> most of our phones are NAT and need that option stored in the database.
>
> Matthew

I never tried this, but why don't you try with res_config? It will let
you store *any* configuration file in a database (sip.conf,
extensions.conf, etc), and I think its available on CVS (its not an
external application). You will probably have to perform a 'reload'
every time you change something, but the values will be on a database.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20res_config

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina