[Asterisk-Users] Simple question about SIP community

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Fri Sep 10 06:01:23 MST 2004

Have you had chance to look at Jeff Pulver's Communicator?  This is a
soft-phone, currently in beta, that allows you to bring together your
contacts from MSN, ICQ, AOL and, importantly from your point of view, add
contacts that are SIP users.

I've not tried it yet with asterisk, but now you have asked the question,
I'll try it out...  It certainly detects FWD presence so I think it might
work with Asterisk.  If it doesn't I'll ask put it forward as a suggestion.

Bill Seddon