[Asterisk-Users] Cepstral

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent-networks.com
Thu Sep 9 16:48:24 MST 2004

I wrote cepstral regarding this at the beginning of the week, thought it
might be relevant to post the reply:
"Thanks for contacting us. Our Linux package is off the site right now
because we are releasing a new version, 3.02, next week. This is an
incremental release. The major update of this version is a new Linux SDK.

Please check back with us in 6-7 days and we should have what you're looking
for.

We appreciate your patience.

  -Craig
"

Now hopefully, they'll hold up to it and release the new Linux SDK in a
week or so...
-twisted