[Asterisk-Users] Cepstral

Rob Fugina rob.fugina at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:58:48 MST 2004

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 15:49:48 -0500, Eric Wieling <eric at fnords.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 14:59, TELUX wrote:
> > How do you get Cepstral working, they only offer windows versions. do I
> > have to complie it to linux?
> > http://www.cepstral.com
>
> They have a linux version for purchase on their web site.

Well, they used to, because I bought a couple voices for Linux.  But
they don't now.  They do say 'coming soon'...

Shortly after purchasing "Emily," I inquired about the 'newsreader
Kevin' voice that was on their demo page, but not available for sale
or download.  I don't remember exactly when they said it should be
available, but it should have been by now.  It would have been great
for reading weather reports and that sort of thing...

Rob