[Asterisk-Users] UIP-200 conference call

Ryan Courtnage ryan at voxbox.ca
Thu Sep 9 13:28:52 MST 2004

Seth Mattinen wrote:
> Does anyone know how (if possible) to do three way calling on the
> UIP-200?

The UIP-200 currently doesn't support this, which is a shame.

I typically create a meetme room for every sip extension (ie: 8XXX where
XXX is the exten number).  Users can then transfer callers to 8XXX, and
all attending parties then dial into that meetme room.

It's not overly intuitive, but it does give the ability to host more
than 3 callers.

Ryan

There doesn't seem to be much info about this phone, but all