[Asterisk-Users] rate_engine substitue db field?

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Thu Sep 9 12:55:40 MST 2004

Is anyone familiar with the Trollphone's LCR package?

There is a field in the egress table labeled substitue.  Placing a $1 there
results in the correct dial extension being passed.  However how is this
field used to substitute replacement dial extensions... in other words as
an example, lets say my EXTEN as passed to and back from the rate_engine is
01144123456789 and I want to have a route in the table which just leaves
that be (so I just use $1), but I also have a route that I want to use, but
I need to strip off the 011.  In an asterisk dial plan I would use
$1:3.  What is the regexp format to use in the substitute field.  I can't
seem to find any documentation from Trollphone folks of how to format that
field.

-Chris