[Asterisk-Users] Astricon News :: Tutorials are now fully booked

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Sep 9 12:04:55 MST 2004

*** Astricon 2004: Over 250 Asterisk professionals!

Astricon, the first Asterisk user's and developer's conference
is a success and we now have over 250 people registred.
Thank you for all your support of this event and please have
patience with us as we're trying to handle all details
with payments, hotel reservations and other issues.

I also wish to thank all our partners that sponsor us and exhibit.
If your company wishes to join, please contact us now.

*** Tutorials are all filled up

We are sorry, but due to restrictions in the size of our
tutorial rooms we can't accept more registrations for the
Astricon tutorials. The conference, exhibition and the
developer's day are still open for registration. Make sure
you register and pay today, so you get a seat.

For those of you that have registred earlier (more than
a week ago) but not paid, we will cancel your registration
soon, to make seats available for those that pay. We have
sent out at least two reminders to everyone with instructions.
Payment options are now paypal, credit card, and US and
European bank wire.

*** Asterisk news and chan_sip2 development postponed

For those of you that wonders why there haven't been any
newsletters lately, Astricon is the answer. We're quite busy
with preparing everything for a great conference.
Bear with us, Asterisk News will come out again in october,
and chan_sip2 development will start happening again.

Best regards,
/Olle and Steve
Astricon Organizers
http://www.astricon.net