[Asterisk-Users] Intertex IX66

Chris HARIGA contact at techselesta.com
Thu Sep 9 09:26:56 MST 2004

Hi,

I have Asterisk w/ 192.168.1.1 and I setup IX66 to be 192.168.1.2 (I'm using
pppoe client and dyndns.org on IX66)
I setup on Local DNS Server my * box and after that I was able to register
my phones from the Internet.
I cannot understand my problem with one way sound... what is wrong on my
configuration :((

Best regards,

Chris HARIGA