[Asterisk-Users] WellGate 3504A with Asterisk SIP authenticationand config

Danny Zak dannyz at belgonet.com
Thu Sep 9 08:53:08 MST 2004

Hello Ariel's,

i got this back from welltech

>  For the 38 unit....
>  It couldn't support only one account for the registeration as so far...

their reponse

We have the plan for this function...but it will be ok before the end of
Q4....

--
Best regards,
 Danny                            mailto:dannyz at belgonet.com

belGOnet.com  a  Euro-pictures  division - internet solutions
place princesse elisabeth 9/11   -   1030 Brussels  - Belgium
Tel : +32-(0)2-215.67.65      -      Fax : +32-(0)2-215.66.65

domains - hosting - hardware - VoiP - consultancy - backuping
CISCO - HP/COMPAQ - SUN - EMC - JUNIPER - IBM - DELL - NORTEL

No  legal  consequences  can be derived from the contents of the email
neither  is  belGOnet.com committed to them. The content of this email
is  exclusively  intended  for  adressee(s)  and information purposes.
belGOnet.com  accepts  no  liability for any damage resulting from the
use and/or acceptation of the content of this email.