[Asterisk-Users] Problems to setup ast_data with asterisk.

DIPAK PAUL dipak_kr_paul at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 02:30:57 MST 2004

Hi Everyone

I have done the following steps with asterisk are as follows:

1. I have installed latest version of asterisk from cvs.
2. I have used database as postgresql.
3. I have installed "Asterisk Prepaid 0.3.1" from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/asteriskbilling/
4. Now the asterisk calling card is working fine with the asterisk. All the
informations are properly updated and also properly access from the
database.

I have downloaded "ast_data.tar.gz" from
http://svn.asteriskdocs.org/res_data/. I have followed the steps as per the
specs. But it is not working.

Any one please help me to properly setup the ast_data with asterisk. I want
to store all the information of sip.conf,iax.conf and extension.conf and
want to execute from the database.

Thanks in advanced.

Dipak Kumar Paul