[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P lockups (FXO)

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Wed Sep 8 19:24:08 MST 2004

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 08:02:36AM -0400, Michael George wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 07:08:19PM -0600, Marty Mastera wrote:
> >
> > I thought I would repost this info, since it seems relevant to this
> > thread and may have been missed before this thread started...
>
> Marty, I appreciate your repost of this.  I had seen it already and have
> written to Digium.  That was yesterday and I have not yet heard back from
> them.  If I do not hear from them by this afternoon, I will call them and see
> what I can find out.

To follow up on this, I heard back from Digium and they asked the
configuration of my TDM.  It was: FXO,FXS,FXS,FXS.  They said they have had
report of this configuration being a problem and that I should change it to
FXS,FXS,FXS,FXO.

Before the change the system would either hang or lock up a port within 3
days.  After the change I have over 10 days of uptime again.

Thanks, Digium!!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.