[Asterisk-Users] IAXy/S100I reomote PBX extension provision

Eugen Cristea tecristea at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Sep 8 17:13:25 MST 2004

Hi,

I managed to get S100I running on the same network
where the Asterisk is running.Now i am looking for the
following scenario, to provision a S100I(running for
example in Japan) with an Asterisk server running in
Europe.And there is no Linux/Unix machine running on
the  S100I site.I would like to configure only on the
asterisk side, apart from port forwarding for S100I.
On the S110I site port 4569 forwarded to S100I and on
the Asterisk site the same port 4569 forwarded to
asterisk server.

Thanks,
Eugen

http://au.movies.yahoo.com