[Asterisk-Users] How do I get DIDs for remote areas in Canada

Brandon Patterson (peering) siptech at livevoip.com
Wed Sep 8 13:25:58 MST 2004

Good luck. If you did you will pay through the nose. Did you know that the
CRTC in Canada is holding hearings late Sept on VOIP? Decision due in Feb
2005. Can we say why waste time? 10 people decide your entire future from
radio to phone to tv. Hey, its against the law to watch HBO in Canada!

Don't invest any money in small towns unless you want to go broke. Contact
me off the list and I will be happy to go further.

Our Motto "Canada Owned and Operated by the Very Few"