[Asterisk-Users] Directory command assistance

Michael Little mlittle at iqep.com
Wed Sep 8 08:40:19 MST 2004

I have searched through the wiki, but I was unable to find the
information that I desire.  I am trying to implement the Directory
command within my Asterisk configuration.  What information is passed
back when a name is successfully found?  Since Asterisk is being used as
an automated attendant and voicemail solution for our PBX, configuration
would be a little different from users who have VoIP phones.  For all
calls that come in, I need to use the following configuration:

Flash()
Wait(2)
SendDTMF() <- The extension of the user would be within the ()
Hangup

How would I configure the dialplan to support the directory command?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.