[Asterisk-Users] PRI issue

Brian D'Arcy bdarcy at akiva.com
Wed Sep 8 08:34:11 MST 2004

Ben,

I ran into a similar issue on the 8/31 cvs, except it was backwards.
Outbound calls would report a busy on the channel selected, yet a few
minutes later the channel would be used for an inbound call.  I had to
revert back to my previous checkout from 8/16 to resolve the issue.  The
problems didn't break the channels completely, it happened probably
every 5-10 minutes.

Brian D'Arcy