[Asterisk-Users] Assigning a higher irq to a digium card

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Wed Sep 8 03:27:05 MST 2004

Hi,

I have on my dual opteron (64 bit mode, linux) the problem, that
sometimes read errors (unknown error 500) occur.

This was already discussed on some asterisk list, and the solution
seems to be to put the digium card on the highest interrupt level.

Unfortunately I don't know howto. Applying an irq parameter when
wct4xxp: Unknown parameter `irq'

Within the bios menu I can't find any appropriate mean.
But I assume, that there is a operating system mean, in order
to assign the digium card another interrupt.

Thanks for any hints!
Roger.

cat /proc/interrupts
            CPU0       CPU1
   0:   92446503          0    IO-APIC-edge  timer
   2:          0          0          XT-PIC  cascade
   8:          0          0    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
   9:          0          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
  14:      35414          0    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
  15:         28          0    IO-APIC-edge  ide1
  19:          0          0   IO-APIC-level  ohci_hcd, ohci_hcd
  28:   92169476          0   IO-APIC-level  t4xxp
  29:     924252          0   IO-APIC-level  eth0
  30:    2516959          0   IO-APIC-level  eth1
NMI:       8011        699
LOC:   92432790   92433436
ERR:          0
MIS:          0