[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Caller ID w/o polarity inversion

Eric Bart btk-adm at byortek.com
Wed Sep 8 00:49:44 MST 2004

In France we just have a very short ring before the CID spill.
The CID spill is encoded in V23 instead of Bell 202

If you want the X100P to decode CID try this in fskmodem.c :
#define FLIST {1400,1800,1300,2100}

and maybe (i don't remember !) callerid.c :
#define CALLERID_SPACE 2100.0  // CCITT V23
#define CALLERID_MARK 1300.0

If you want the TDM400 to send the cid see :
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000600