[Asterisk-Users] astwind has any one got this thing to work?

hank smith hank at hanksmith.net
Wed Sep 8 00:14:37 MST 2004

hello I am fitteling with the astwind-installer-0.1.1.exe asterisk for windows and am having trouble getting the thing to connect to the meers to download the updates and stuff.  I looked at the wiki and set up networking and stuff with no success, has any one got this thing to work successfully?
my windows box is the faster of the 2 machines and my main linux box is down at the moment.  I am running a netgear rp614 router behind nat if this helps but I have tried and tried and tried to get this sucker up with no luck
any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.
thanks
hank
My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
983 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free www.spamfighter.com today!