[Asterisk-Users] Maximum tollerable lag/jitter for IAX2 w/o j itterbuffer enabled?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Tue Sep 7 23:07:53 MST 2004

Having notransfer=no is beginning to sound like it's the culprit, but I
don't understand why. I don't see any related issues in bugs.digium.com nor
is there any intervening network equipment that would interfere with the
transit of packets between hosts (such as a NAT firewall).

The only thing that springs to mind, if it's all UDP driven, is a lack of
retry handler for the UDP handoff acknowledgement? I'm averaging about a
0.5% collision rate on this network (half-duplex 10Base-T)...

Kris Boutilier
Information Systems Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District