[Asterisk-Users] astcc dont write to the table cdrs or cards

Doug Harris dogharris at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 18:44:08 MST 2004

Hi,

I have set-up astcc with outgoing sip channel. Call processing works fine
but after the call tables, CDR and Cards does not get updated. At the
beginning it goes to the database and fetch card details and correctly
provides the card balance etc. Also it indeed write the inuse field (so
writing and reading from database works fine).

I've inserted a break point as such in the code;

$dialstatus = $AGI->get_variable("DIALSTATUS");
print STDERR "dial status $dialstatus\n";

It seems like dialstatus is not returned (which prints nothing).

So obviously later part of the agi does not go through database updating
portion (which only happens if dialstatus = Answerd).

I am using deadagi to call the astcc.agi script as explained.

Can someone explain why this happens ?????

Cheers

dh