[Asterisk-Users] Maximum tollerable lag/jitter for IAX2 w/oji tterbuffer enabled?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Tue Sep 7 17:25:29 MST 2004

Alas, I haven't caught it in the act yet - there have been 420 IAX2 to Zap
and another 500+ Zap to Zap calls on that server so far today. I've had
reports of about 30 dropped calls.

What I really need is to find a better way to post-mortem debugging for
large numbers of concurrent IAX2 calls...

Kris Boutilier
Information Systems Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District