[Asterisk-Users] Crossed lines - a worrying problem.

James Richards jimmy at kissyfish.org
Tue Sep 7 18:51:48 MST 2004

I have that happen regularly in Italy.  I would recieve a call, answer
it, and hear a woman speaking in Italian to me(though callerid showed my
home number) calling me Arturo, I thought it was my wife messing with me
(she speaks Italian), after a while of me chastising her she hung up.

Then my wife called and said that when she called me, she was connected
with someone named Arturo...  Happened quite a few times. (with
different people each time)

I blamed Telecom Italia, but BT would not have surprised me either ;)

Jim