[Asterisk-Users] Lower cost router suitable for VOIP ?

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Tue Sep 7 09:12:10 MST 2004

I haven't forgotten!! :)

Just an update on my progress, I had to work on Saturday and the family went
on a trip for labor day so I didn't get a lot of time to work on the Wiki.
This week I'm planning on getting some examples put together, I also wrote a
shell script that can be used at boot time to set up QoS on your Linux
Bridge or NAT Router... This and much more will soon be available on the
Wiki!

Keep checking the Wiki, I'm hoping to get this done sometime this week!

    -Chris