[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel 'Under the Hood' Project

Victor Rini victor-rini at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 08:27:36 MST 2004

Thanks for the replies. Today I'll set up a blog. It's quick and it will
serve as a diary of my progress.

I toyed a little bit yesterday with a docbook editor called
conglomerate. It's a little rough but it may do the job.

Lastly I'll be learning how the asterisk wiki works. This may be the
best place for community involvement with the document.

Everyone keep chiming in.

Thanks,
Victor