[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + NetJet (ISDN4Linux)

Tue Sep 7 08:16:49 MST 2004

Here I go replying to my own email, with some additional information:
I've now installed an X101P card, and am having exactly the same
problem. ie, I compiled current CVS libpri, zaptel, zapata, asterisk,
and loaded zaptel module and wcfxo module with no problems. I start
asterisk, call into asterisk, it answers, but I don't get ANY audio
output. If I pick up from an analog phone extension, then I can hear two
way audio, but I never hear any audio output from asterisk.

I am now using standard asterisk make samples configs:
*CLI>     -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Executing Wait("Zap/1-1", "1") in new stack
    -- Executing Answer("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing DigitTimeout("Zap/1-1", "5") in new stack
    -- Set Digit Timeout to 5
    -- Executing ResponseTimeout("Zap/1-1", "10") in new stack
    -- Set Response Timeout to 10
    -- Executing BackGround("Zap/1-1", "demo-congrats") in new stack
    -- Playing 'demo-congrats' (language 'en')
    -- Executing BackGround("Zap/1-1", "demo-instruct") in new stack
    -- Playing 'demo-instruct' (language 'en')
Like I said, I hear no audio, I hungup, but asterisk didn't see it, so I
had to do a soft hangup

dmesg output:
Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
No ISA tormenta card found at d0000
wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'
Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P
Registered tone zone 1 (Australia)

I haven't actually had anything quite like this before, usually asterisk
'just works' ...

Thanks,
Adam

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 00:21, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> Well, it has been a long time since I used my NetJet S cards with
> asterisk (moved to the quad PRI card) but I am trying to get this
> working again for home use.
>
> Basically, what I am using is this:
[snip old stuff about isdn]