[Asterisk-Users] Country specificals-- Incomplete

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Tue Sep 7 05:10:03 MST 2004

Hi again. My last post was incomplete, so I' reposting it.

I've seen that each country has its own PSTN qualities. I would like to
know the minimal characteristics needed in PSTN to use Asterisk and also
if some body knows which are Spain's PSTN's.

I'm interested in buying a TDM card (probably a TDM11B card) and I need
to know if it will fully work on Spanish PSTN and what features I might
have available.

Thanks.

RODOLFO

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0436-4, 03/09/2004
Tested on: 07/09/2004 14:10:06