[Asterisk-Users] voip gateway connect to a pbx

bagattin jerome jerome_40130 at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 7 03:56:38 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a voip gateway between a classic
pbx and ip network with asterisk.

phones -- pbx -- * -- ip network

I would like a prefix ( 0 ) for the classic calls and
another prefix ( 1 ) for voip calls.

The problem is that pbx can talk with asterisk only
with S0 synchro (like a terminal) and succeeded not to
make call with prefix in this mode.
I also try to consider asterisk like a provider, but
pbx and asteisk don't snchronyse themselves. (need pbx
protocol like qsig I think).

I use a old isdn card (Dynalink IS64PH Adapter) with
isdn4linux and modem asterisk chanel.

Is it possible to do that with my old isdn card ?
else, which card type I need ? isdn active ? E1 ?
which protocol need to be implement in the card ?

Is anybody succed to make a gateway between pbx and ip
?

Thanks for all.

Jerome