[Asterisk-Users] [patch] allow the transfer keys from app_dial's't' and 'T' and hangup key 'H' to be configured via features.conf

box100 box100 at easlick.com
Mon Sep 6 21:42:19 MST 2004

Wow, you guys are fast. My apologies, twisted. I realize there must have been a reason why it wasn't marked "resolved" and included in the CVS HEAD, but I was under the impression that those who wanted to and have the knowhow could download and apply the patch. Didn't mean to imply you or anyone else *stated* that it was finished, it just seemed from the dialog in the bug report that work on it had been completed and just not marked as such. My mistake.

It will be great when it is done whenever that happens since the added functionality really will increase the usefulness of Asterisk as a PBX.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Roger