[Asterisk-Users] [patch] allow the transfer keys from app_dial's 't' and 'T' and hangup key 'H' to be configured via features.conf

box100 box100 at easlick.com
Mon Sep 6 21:19:05 MST 2004

Can anyone tell me how I can implement the features added in the following link for call transfer? The authors seem to feel they are finished but it doesn't appear to have been integrated into what everyone can download. It is referred to as a patch but I don't understand how it could be applied. Here is the link:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002010

I guess I just don't understand how to apply patches....

Thanks in advance,
Roger Easlick