[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix APA III-4FXO (or 1204) help. Anyone with user manual

Jamie Carl geek at j-code.net
Mon Sep 6 19:38:15 MST 2004

Bob Knight wrote:

> I have MIBs for whatever version I am running that I am more than
> happy to share.  Anyone know where I can place these for public access.
> Sort of like the freedomphones site for Polycom.  We could then
> put pointers on the wiki.
>
>> Thanks for the info tho.  If mbrowse is console based it will be very
>> useful. :)
>

> It has gui (X, gtk I think) if that is what you mean by console based.
> I can ssh into a remote * server and do get walks on my 1204's.

Bob,

I've managed to source the MIBs from another extremely helpful list
member so hopefully I'm all sorted.  :)

As for posting them, as I'm sure there are others out there that are
interested, there is a website called www.mibdepot.com which is trying
to collect as many MIBs as possible and currently has a request for the
APA III-4FXO MIB.  If you email it to the webmaster of that site he'll
post it as part of his collection.  I found this site while I was
looking for it myself so hopefully others will look there too as they
already have quite a few MIBs available.

Jamie